Grease filler pump DJB-H1.6 is electric grease filler pump with volume 1.6l/min. volume grease feeding pump, the DJB-H1.6 grease filler piston pump is available for the grease central lubrication system which is used for filling grease in lubrication reservoir.
The grease filler pump DJB-H1.6 is a built-in piston displacement pump equipped with the gear motor driven directly eccentric wheel grease filler pump l to push the rob reciprocating motion in order to absorb and pressure the grease. The DJB-H1.6 is stable operation, high output pressure, with outlet filter device at the inlet port.
The horizontal installed deceleration motor of DJB-H1.6 grease filler pump drives cycle eccentric and slide block, pulling the rod up and down reciprocating motion, to pressurized and suction the grease by one-way isolated valve in order the grease or oil discharges from the grease hose.
Please noted before operation the DJB-H1.6 pump:
- Unscrew the grease plug filling the grease in the tank with 50# mechanical grease to the oil level mark before running the pump.
- The delivery of the media must be clean, uniform texture, in the specified range of grades.
- Clean filter should be installed at the outlet.
- Forbidden to run the pump without any grease in the reservoir.
- At the three months of first beginning after running the motor reducer must be supplemented with an appropriate amount of 3# molybdenum disulfide grease from the exhaust hole, please repeat it after every four months of time.