Product: LV, JPQ-L Lubrication Progressive Distributor
1. Progressive type of lubrication distributor as second stage
2. Max. operation pressure up to 20Mpa, 6 ~ 12 Nos. outlet port for optional
3. Reliable pressure output with check valve, large grease feeding volume
Lubrication progressive distributor is LV series or JPQ-L series as grease lubricating progressive distributor valve equipped in dual line grease central lubrication system as second stage grease divider. The lubricating transfers to each lubrication point after second distribution of JPQ-L through dual line distributor first, there are two outlet ports of lubrication progressive distributor LV series or JPQ-L series on both side, this distributor will be reliable to feed the grease under high back pressure and longer supplying pipe line since it is equipped with check valve on each outlet port.
There are two type of outlet on each distributor house of Lubrication progressive distributor LV(JPQ-L), and joint other ports by connection block in order to increase the grease feeding volume, easily for pipeline mounting. The lubrication progressive distributor LV series ( JPQ-L series) is mostly available for such working condition where requires intensive lubrication point and same feeding volume, it is easy to check whether the distributor works well from the first dual line distribution processing.
Ordering Code Of Lubrication Progressive Distributor LV, JPQ-L Series
(1) LV(JPQ-L) = Lubrication Progressive Distributor LV, JPQ-L Series
(2) Max. operation pressure = 1: 20Mpa/200bar
(3) Outlet port nos.: = 6, 8, 10, 12 for option
(4) Grease Volume/Cyc. = C: 0.16mL/cyc.
(5) * = For further information
Lubrication Progressive Distributor LV, JPQ-L Series Technical Data
|Model||Max. Pressure||Per Outlet Volume||Cracking Pressure||Outlet Nos.||n||A||B||Weight|
– (NLGI0 # -1 #) having a medium penetration degree of 265 to 385 (25C, 150 g) 1/10 mm was used,
– Any one to the port blocked, the distributor will not work then
– If you need to double the amount of grease or reduce the number of ports, use a connection block