Electric lubrication pump DB series is grease feeding lubrication pump, single line electric motor power lubrication pump, available for low frequency of lubrication, nominal pressure up to 10MPa, most equipped in the lubrication system with lubrication points below 80 numbers, the grease from the outlet of DB-63 lubrication pump transferred by modular type single line lubrication distributor.
Electric lubrication pump DBZ-63 is single line grease electric pump for longer lubrication cycle and more decentralized equipment lubrication points, lubricating to the lubrication point directly through the grease gun, particularly applicable to the transport of machinery and equipment in sea ports.
Operation Of Electric Lubrication Pump DB Series
1. Electric lubrication pump DB/DBZ should be installed in a suitable ambient temperature, less dust, easy grease filling, working position adjustment, inspection, easy maintenance occasion.
2. Filling in One liter of 50# machine oil in gear box before operation.
3. The grease must use be filled in by SJB-D60 manual pump or DJB-F200 electric pump through the filling in port of reservoir. It is prohibited to start the pump if there is no grease inside.
4. Wiring the motor as per the mark on the cover of motor, reversed rotation not allowed
5. Grease filler filters should be cleaned regularly.
6. Pressure regulating valve on the pump can be adjusted within the range of 0 ~ 10MPa, the use of the pump must not exceed the nominal pressure 10MPa.
7. When the pump pressure fluctuation occurs, the oil supply is not normal, please unscrew the bleed screw on the pump until the air discharge, normal grease overflow outwardly to tighten bleed
8. Singlet line of electric lubrication pump DB/DBZ should be kept clean, forbidden to fill grease from the cover of reservoir directly.