1. For use in places with large dust, humidity and harsh environment, it should be equipped with a protective cover.
2. the dual line lubrication distributor is preferred to use the parallel installation method in the lubrication equipment or system, the grease or oil supply pipe and the distributor can be connected on the left or the right side; secondly, the series installation method is adopted.
The two G3/8 screw plugs on the one side inlet port are closed, and the maximum number of series connections is not allowed to exceed two, if necessary, it can be installed in parallel type.
3. The lubrication distributor with oil screw (SSPQ1 series) can not adjust the oil supply. Only the grease or oil supply screw with different grease or oil index can be selected to change the oil supply.
4. The distributor with the motion indication adjustment device (SSPQ2 series), the adjustment of the grease or oil supply amount, the rotation of the limiter should be rotated in the state where the indicator rod is retracted. Adjusted the screw according to the actual needs of the lubrication point within the maximum and minimum fuel supply range.
5. The lubrication distributor (SSPQ2 series) with the limit stroke switch adjustment device should adjust the oil or grease supply amount in the state where the indicator rod is retracted, and adjust it as needed.
6. When the number of grease or oil ports is changed to an odd number, remove the screw between the corresponding oil outlets, and block the unused oil outlet with a G1/4 screw plug. Through, the forward and reverse movement of the piston is supplied from the oil outlet.
7. For ease of disassembly, the pipe from the distributor to the lubrication point is preferably bent to 90° or a ferrule type joint.
8. The surface to be installed with the distributor should be smooth and flat, and the mounting bolts should not be tightened too tightly to avoid deformation during normal use.
9. SSPQ1 and SSPQ2 series type lubrication distributor are recommended to be installed with screw M6×50. The mounting surface of SSPQ3 type lubrication divider valve must be equipped with 30mm pad, special screw M6×85 is fixed.
1. The lubrication divider valve does not work.
– Check if there is any pressure grease or oil in the supply pipe line, whether the lubrication point is blocked, if the oil supply pipe is flattened, whether the impurity is in the distributor causes the piston hole to be pulled, etc.
2. The oil indicating adjustment device leaks at the indicator rod.
– Remove the oil seal. It may be that the seal is in stock or used for a long time or exceeds the specified ambient temperature. Replace it after identification.