Product: ZV-B (0.5 cm3); ZV-B (1.5 cm3); ZV-B (3.0 cm3) series ; (SSPQ – P0.5; SSPQ – P1.5; SSPQ – P3.0 ) Lubrication Distributor – Dual-Line Manifold Block Divider
1. From 1 to 8 grease feeding outlets optional
2. Dual-line distributor, quick lubricating to lubrication points
3. Grease lubricating metering, economical lubrication solution for your equipment
Equal Code With ZV-B & SSPQ-*P:
– ZV-B1 (1SSPQ-*P) ; ZV-B2 (2SSPQ-*P) ; ZV-B3 (3SSPQ-*P) ;ZV-B4 (4SSPQ-*P)
– ZV-B5 (5SSPQ-*P) ; ZV-B6 (6SSPQ-*P) ; ZV-B7 (7SSPQ-*P) ; ZV-B8 (8SSPQ-*P)
Lubrication distributor ZVB, ZV-B (SSPQ-P) is used for Max. nominal pressure 400bar of central lubrication systems with the medium of grease or oil, as the grease distributing to lubrication points independently pressed by lubrication pump.
There are two supplying lines delivers the grease or oil to lubrication spot alternatively, the volume of grease feeding is available to be adjusted as per different lubrication requirements.
There are 3 lubrication metering types of ZV-B (SSPQ-P) lubrication distributor:
1. ZV-B (SSPQ-P) with metering screw: the volume of grease lubricating is not allowed to be adjusted directly.
2. ZV-B (SSPQ-P) with motion indicator: the volume of grease feeding lubrication is available to adjust from zero to its adjustment range, and determining if normal operation of lubrication distributor by observing the indicator.
3. ZV-B (SSPQ-P) equipped with motion indicator and limit switch adjustment: the grease feeding volume is adjustable from 0 to its range, and controls the lubrication status by sensor’ signal.
Ordering Code Of Distributor ZV-B Series
(1) HS = By Hudsun Industry
(2) Basic type = ZVB; ZV-B series Lubrication Distribution Divider
(3) Outlets Numbers (Feeding Port) = 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 Optional
(4) Grease Feeding Volume = 0.5cm3 / 1.5cm3 / 3.0cm3
(5) Metering Type:
S = ZV-B with metering screw
I = ZV-B with motion indicator (Normal Selection)
L= ZV-B with motion indicator and limit switch adjustment
Ordering Code Of Distributor SSPQ-P Series
(1) HS = By Hudsun Industry
(2) Outlets Numbers (Feeding Port) = 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 (See Chart Below)
(3) Basic type = SSPQ-P series Dual Line Lubrication Distribution Divider Valve
(4) Metering Type:
1 = With metering screw
2 = With motion indicator (Normal Selection)
3= With motion indicator and limit switch adjustment
(5) P= Max. Pressure 400bar (40Mpa)
(6) Grease Feeding Volume = 0.5cm3 / 1.5cm3 / 3.0cm3 (See Chart Below)
|Model||Max. Pressure||Staring Pressure||Volume Per Stroke||Outlet Ports||Equip With|
|SSPQ-P0.5||400bar||10bar||0.5mL/stoke||1-8||-With metering screw|
-With motion indicator
|SSPQ-P1.5||1.5 mL /stoke||-With metering screw|
-With motion indicator
– Limit switch adjustment
|SSPQ-P3.0||3.0 mL /stoke||1-4||-With motion indicator|
Distributor ZV-B (SSPQ-P) Series Technical Data
ZV-B (SSPQ-P) series Lubrication Distributor
– Cast iron (Normal option) or carbon steel (Please consult us)
One (1)Port / Two (2)ports / Three (3)ports / Four (4)ports
Five (5)Port / Six (6)ports / Seven (7)ports / Eight (8)ports
Outlet Connection Threaded:
Max. operation pressure: 400bar/ 5800psi (Cast iron)
Starting Working Pressure:
Crackin at: 10bar / 14.50psi
Adjusting flow by each turn
0.5cm3 ; 1.5cm3 ; 3.0cm3
Zinc plated or nickel plated please consult us for any special requirements
Lubrication Distributor ZV-B (SSPQ-P) Operation Function:
There are two working spool at the inside joint of each lubrication point, switching spool and volume adjustment spool, and the inlet port of the spool is connection with greasing supplying line 3a、3b which is pressurized or unloading pressure alternatively.
1. The grease or oil pressed into 3a pipeline through upper port, pressing the switching spool moves down forward (The grease left at the opposition of spool is squeezed into 3b line), while the upper chamber of switching spool connects to the chamber of volume adjustment spool
2. The volume adjustment spool goes down forward by the upper pressurized grease, the grease left at the bottom of volume adjustment spool squeezed to lubrication point through outlets 6, which is finished the first cycle of grease lubrication.
3. When the lubrication pump presses the grease or oil into 3b line, and the switching spool and volume adjustment spool moves to its reversed direction, pressing the grease or oil to lubrication point through outlet 5 and finished the second lubricating grease feeding.
4. The grease line of 5, 6 supplying grease to each lubrication point powered by lubrication pump called dual-line lubrication distributor.
1. Adjustment screw ; 2. Motion indicator ; 3a, 3b. Grease supplying line ;
4a. Switching spool ; 4b. Volume adjustment spool ; 5. Upper grease line ; 6. Bottom grease line
Lubrication Distributor ZV-B (SSPQ-P) Series Metering Types
Lubrication Distributor ZV-B (SSPQ-P) Series Installation Dimensions
Reading Before Operation Of ZV-B (SSPQ-P) Lubrication Distributor Series
1. For use in places with large dust, humidity and harsh environment, it should be equipped with a protective cover.
2. the dual line lubrication distributor is preferred to use the parallel installation method in the lubrication equipment or system, the grease or oil supply pipe and the distributor can be connected on the left or the right side; secondly, the series installation method is adopted.
The two G3/8 screw plugs on the one side inlet port are closed, and the maximum number of series connections is not allowed to exceed two, if necessary, it can be installed in parallel type.
3. The lubrication distributor with oil screw (SSPQ1 series) can not adjust the oil supply. Only the grease or oil supply screw with different grease or oil index can be selected to change the oil supply.
4. The distributor with the motion indication adjustment device (SSPQ2 series), the adjustment of the grease or oil supply amount, the rotation of the limiter should be rotated in the state where the indicator rod is retracted. Adjusted the screw according to the actual needs of the lubrication point within the maximum and minimum fuel supply range.
5. The lubrication distributor (SSPQ2 series) with the limit stroke switch adjustment device should adjust the oil or grease supply amount in the state where the indicator rod is retracted, and adjust it as needed.
6. When the number of grease or oil ports is changed to an odd number, remove the screw between the corresponding oil outlets, and block the unused oil outlet with a G1/4 screw plug. Through, the forward and reverse movement of the piston is supplied from the oil outlet.
7. For ease of disassembly, the pipe from the distributor to the lubrication point is preferably bent to 90° or a ferrule type joint.
8. The surface to be installed with the distributor should be smooth and flat, and the mounting bolts should not be tightened too tightly to avoid deformation during normal use.
9. SSPQ1 and SSPQ2 series type lubrication distributor are recommended to be installed with screw M6×50. The mounting surface of SSPQ3 type lubrication divider valve must be equipped with 30mm pad, special screw M6×85 is fixed.
Common Troubleshooting of ZV-B (SSPQ-P) Lubrication Distributor Series
1. The lubrication divider valve does not work.
– Check if there is any pressure grease or oil in the supply pipe line, whether the lubrication point is blocked, if the oil supply pipe is flattened, whether the impurity is in the distributor causes the piston hole to be pulled, etc.
2. The oil indicating adjustment device leaks at the indicator rod.
– Remove the oil seal. It may be that the seal is in stock or used for a long time or exceeds the specified ambient temperature. Replace it after identification.