Product: YKQ Pressure Indicator
1. Max. operation 10bar ~ 400bar
2. Voltage available: 220VAC
3. Sensitive response to pressure signal, reliable operation
YKQ Pressure indicator used for grease centralized lubrication system, installed in the front or end of the main pipe to check the pressure condition inside the main pipe, when the main pipe pressure reaches the presetting value, the electrical control box sends electrical signals, control directional valve to switch or monitoring the operation of the lubrication system.
YKQ Pressure indicator can be able to adjust the presetting pressure value by adjusting the position of the plug after unscrew with upper locking nut. After the adjustment, the upper locking nut should be screwed tightly again.
Ordering Code Of Pressure Indicator YKQ series
(1) HS = By Hudsun Industry
(2) YKQ = Pressure Indicator YKQ series
(3) Indicator Series (See the chart below)
(4) For Further Information
Pressure Indicator YKQ series Technical Data