Product: VSKH-KR Grease Lubricant Distributor
1. Max. operation pressure up to 40Mpa
2. Dual line grease feeding lubrication, indicator equipped with
3. Grease volume adjustment is available, from 0 to 1.5ml/stroke
The outlet ports of lubricant distributor VSKH-KR are located on the top and below side of distributor, discharging the grease from the both side of outlet ports when the piston moves positive and negative action. Lubricant distributor VSKH-KR is be able to observe the operation of the grease divider directly from the indicator rod, and adjusting the grease feeding volume to specified range by adjustment screw.
Lubricant distributor VSKH-KR series is available for use in a two-line grease centralized lubrication system with a nominal pressure of 40M Pa. It supplies the grease by dual line grease tube alternatively, the grease pressure directly moves the distributor piston and controls its action to transfer grease to each lubrication point quantitatively distribution of grease.
Ordering Code Of Lubricant Distributor VSKH-KR Series
(1) Basic type =VSKH series Lubricant Distributor
(2) Discharging Ports = 2 / 4 / 6 /8 Optional
(3) KR = With Indicator
(4) * = For further information
Lubricant Distributor VSKH-KR Series Technical Data
|Model||Max. Pressure||Crack Pressure||Grease Feeding Volume||Adj. Volume per cyc.|
Lubricant Distributor VSKH-KR Installation Dimensions