Product: YHF / RV Hydraulic Directional Control Valve
1. Max. operation 200bar
2. Less pressure loss in lubrication pump
3. Reliable working operation, sensitive pressure adjustment.
For DRB-L Lubrication Pump Series:
DRB-L60Z-H, DRB-L60Y-H, DRB-L195Z-H, DRB-L195Y-H, DRB-L585Z-H
HF/ RV hydraulic directional control valve is used for the electric ring-type centralized pump in lubrication system, the DRB-L lubrication pump output grease alternately and deliver the grease or oil to two main supplying pipeline, directly switches spool of the HF/ RV hydraulic directional control valve by the pressure from the main pipeline. The presetting pressure of hydraulic direction is allowed to be adjusted easily, the HF/ RV valve structure is simple, reliable working operation.
HF/ RV Hydraulic Directional Control Valve Principle:
– The port of T1 , T2, T3, T 4 connect to the same outlet to the oil storage device.
– The grease or oil output from the position 1 pump is fed from the inlet port S through the main spool valve MP to the grease/oil supply pipe L1 (pipe line I) and the passage pressure of the pilot slide valve Pp is applied to the main spool left chamber. The oil supply pipe L2 is opened to the oil tank through the T1 port.
– The end of the oil supply pipe L1 is connected to the return port R1, and when the pressure at the end exceeds the presetting pressure, the pilot spool is pushed to the right chamber.
– Position 2 pilot slide valve Pp moves to the right, the left side of the main spool valve Mp is opened to the oil reservoir via the T3 port, the pump output grease is pressed against the right end of the main spool valve, pushed to the left side. The contact on the indicator lever of the spool valve strikes the stroke switch LS and sends a signal to the control cabinet to stop the pump.
– Position 3 main slide valve Mp moved to the left, to complete the directional switch action, the pump output grease again by the main slide valve is sent to the mains supply pipe L2 (pipe Ⅱ), oil supply pipe L1 to the grease/oil reservoir through T2 port.
HF/ RV Hydraulic Directional Control Valve Usage:
– The YHF-L1 valve is fitted to the DRB-L lubrication pump with a flow rate of 585 mL/min and mounted on the base plate. The – YHF-L2 valve is fitted to DRB-L lubrication pumps with flow rates of 60 and 195 mL/min.
-YHF-L1-type valve adjustment screw dextral increase pressure, left turn down pressure. YHF-L2-type valve right-hand set pressure down, left-handed increase.
– When removing the YHL-L2 valve from the DRB-L lubrication pump and removing the cover of the YHF-L1 valve, setting the adjustment screw release completely.
Ordering Code Of Hydraulic Directional Control Valve YHF/RV Series
(1) HS = By Hudsun Industry
(2) YHF (RV) = Hydraulic Directional Control Valve YHF/RV Series
(3) L= Max pressure 20Mpa/200bar
(4) Series nos.
(5) For Further Information
Hydraulic Directional Control Valve YHF/RV Series Technical Data
|Model||Max. Pressure||Adj. Pressure||Adj. Pressure Range||Pressure Loss||Pipe Connection||Weight|
Hydraulic Directional Control Valve YHF-L1/RV-3 Dimensions
YHF-L1 Parts List:
1: Pipe I with outlet port Rc3/4 ; 2: Pipe II with outlet port Rc3/4 ; 3: Grease storage connector port Rc3/4
4: Rc3/4 Screw bolt x2 ; 5: Pump connection Rc3/4 ; 6: Installation hole 4-Φ14 ; 7: Pressure adj. screw
8: Pipe I with return port Rc3/4 ; 9: Pipe II with outlet port Rc3/4
Hydraulic Directional Control Valve YHF-L2/RV-4U Dimensions
YHF-L2 Parts List:
1: Pressure check port in return pipe Rc1/4 ; 2: Pressure adj. screw ; 3: Safety valve installation port 4-M8
4: Pipe I with outlet port M16x1.5 ; 5: Pipe I with return port M16x1.5 ; 6: Pipe II with return port M16x1.5 ;
7: Pipe II with outlet port M16x1.5 ; 8: Installation hole 4-Φ14 ; 9: Screw plug for Anti-back pressure Rc1/4