Product: SSV6 -Progressive Divider Valve
1. High Quality Control: The inner connection holes processes by digital machines, precisely dimensions of the qualified items is much reliable for long distance lubrication spots.
2. Strictly Tested After Finishing: Using 32# or 46# mineral oil tested, each products are tested more than several minutes to confirm the function and leakage.
3. Surface Treatment: The surface is treated by black oxidized surface to resist severe working conditions, like dust, mist even outdoor operation.
Progressive Divider Valve SSV6 Introduction
Progressive divider valve SSV6 series are the single line progressive grease valve, as equipment for 300bar small single progressive grease centralized lubrication system.
The lubricants is distributed as presetting volume by the piston movement which is much reliable for working operation. There are feeding outlets on the block left and right side, in order to assemble easily, we design the same installation dimensions for different number outlets of SSV series.
Progressive divider valve SSV6 can be combined with a manual lubrication pump, pneumatic pump or electrical lubrication to a simple, lower cost for small centralized lubrication system. The valve can also become a secondary distribution if connecting with a series or dual line divider valves in large centralized lubrication unit.
Ordering Code Of Progressive Divider Valve SSV6
|HS-||SSV||6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 /16 …||–||S||*|
(1) HS= By Hudsun Industry
(2) SSV = Progressive divider valve SSV series
(3) Number Of Outlet= 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, Or More …
(4)Raw Materals In House: S= High Carbon Steel (Stronger) ; C= Casting Iron
(5) Omit= Without Indicator Pin ; K = With indicator pin
(6) * = Further information
Progressive Divider Valve SSV6 Technical Data
SSV6 Progressive Divider Valve
45# High strength carbon steel
350bar / 5075psi
20bar / 290psi
Connection tube size
4mm & 6mm
Max. operation pressure: 350bar/ 5075psi
Feed Line Threaded Connection:
Minimum Order Quantity:
Please consult us
Block galvanization or zinc plated
With strong box or cartons for exporting
Use of media for cone penetration greater than 265 (25°C, 150g) 1/10mm, (NLGI0 # -2 #) with grease
Lubricants viscosity grade than N68
FOB, CFR, CIF, FAS, CIP, FCA, EXW
Depends on the quantity and standard or custom design, usually 10-25 working days
Place of Origin:
Progressive Divider Valve SSV6 Working Principle
Stage one description:
The lubricant enters the metering device from above (white arrow) and flows to the right-hand end of piston A.
Piston A (black arrow) is moved to the left under the pressure of the lubricant, causing the lubricant ahead of the left hand end of piston A to be dispensed to outlet 2 (dashed arrow).
Stage two description:
Once piston A has reached its left-hand final position, the junction channel to the right-hand end of piston B is opened.
The lubricant which arrives from above (white arrow) also moves piston B (black arrow) to the left, causing the lubricant quantity ahead of the left-hand end of piston B to be dispensed to outlet 7 (dashed arrow).
Stage three description:
Once piston B has reached its left-hand final position, the junction channel to the right-hand end of piston A is opened.
The lubricant grease flows from above (white arrow) moves piston C (black arrow) to the left, causing the lubricant quantity ahead of the left-hand end of piston C to be dispensed to outlet 5 (dashed arrow).
Stage four description:
The channel to the right-hand end of piston D is now open (black arrow).
The lubricant grease is fed from above (white arrow) moves piston D to the left, causing the lubricant quantity ahead of the left-hand end of piston D to be dispensed out of the metering device via outlet 3 (dashed arrow).
Stage five description:
In phase 4, piston D had opened the junction channel to the left-hand end of piston A.
The lubricant flowing in (white arrow) moves piston A to the right (black arrow), causing the lubricant quantity to be dispensed to outlet 1(dashed arrow).
In the subsequent distribution sequence, pistons B – D are moved from the left to the right one after the other.
A complete distribution sequence is finished and a new cycle can begin.
Progressive Divider Valve SSV6 Installation Dimensions
|Model||Dimension A (mm)|
Progressive Divider Valve SSV6 Connection Position
Note For Progressive Divider Valve SSV6:
1. We recommended using secondary stage
2. Only use the original spare parts, please contact us for replacement parts
3. The outlets 1 and 2 never be closed
4. It should begin from the lowest and highest outlets when changing fitting or tubes
5. Some outlets needed to be closed and combination the lubricants and sealed with plug M10x1 as per the drawing right.