Product: SSV10 – Grease Divider Valve
1. Quality Control By Materials: Fine strength of carbon steel selected to produce the key parts of the valve, extend the service life and advance operation function.
2. Strictly Tested: Special testing station, adopting 32# or 46# mineral oil, each product tests more than several minutes to confirm reliable working condition.
3. Surface Treatment: The surface treatment is by black oxidized surface to resist severe working surroundings, like dust, mist even outdoor operation.
Grease Divider Valve SSV10 Introduction
Grease divider valve of SSV10 series are series line progressive lubrication design, which is used for the working pressure below 300bar or 350bar single or small grease centralized lubrication equipment.
When the pipes or bearing stops lubricate, the first step is to check the lubrication pump is working properly, confirming if the lubricants is fully transferring to the progressive divider valves. When the inlet connectors are disassembled, if it happens the grease or oil pours out, which means there is a trouble with the divider valve. Tightening the inlet connector, then open the inlet port connector of each bearing, when the grease or oil flows out, the pipes and channels of blocked bearing should be prepared.
Grease divider valve SSV10 should be replaces while the inner channels obstruct and do not feeding the grease or oil.
Ordering Code Of Grease Divider Valve SSV10
|SSV||6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 /16 …||–||*|
(1) SSV = Progressive divider valve SSV series
(2) Number Of Outlet= 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, Or More …
(3) K = With indicator pin
(4) * = Further information
Grease Divider Valve SSV10 Technical Data
SSV10 Progressive Divider Valve
45# High strength carbon steel
350bar / 5075psi
20bar / 290psi
Connection tube size
4mm & 6mm
Max. operation pressure: 350bar/ 5075psi
Feed Line Threaded Connection:
Minimum Order Quantity:
Please consult us
Block galvanization or zinc plated
With strong box or cartons for exporting
Use of media for cone penetration greater than 265 (25°C, 150g) 1/10mm, (NLGI0 # -2 #) with grease
Lubricants viscosity grade than N68
FOB, CFR, CIF, FAS, CIP, FCA, EXW
Depends on the quantity and standard or custom design, usually 10-25 working days
Place of Origin:
Grease Divider Valve SSV10 Working Principle
Stage one description:
The lubricant enters the metering device from above (white arrow) and flows to the right-hand end of piston A.
Piston A (black arrow) is moved to the left under the pressure of the lubricant, causing the lubricant ahead of the left hand end of piston A to be dispensed to outlet 2 (dashed arrow).
Stage two description:
Once piston A has reached its left-hand final position, the junction channel to the right-hand end of piston B is opened.
The lubricant which arrives from above (white arrow) also moves piston B (black arrow) to the left, causing the lubricant quantity ahead of the left-hand end of piston B to be dispensed to outlet 7 (dashed arrow).
Stage three description:
Once piston B has reached its left-hand final position, the junction channel to the right-hand end of piston A is opened.
The lubricant grease flows from above (white arrow) moves piston C (black arrow) to the left, causing the lubricant quantity ahead of the left-hand end of piston C to be dispensed to outlet 5 (dashed arrow).
Stage four description:
The channel to the right-hand end of piston D is now open (black arrow).
The lubricant grease is fed from above (white arrow) moves piston D to the left, causing the lubricant quantity ahead of the left-hand end of piston D to be dispensed out of the metering device via outlet 3 (dashed arrow).
Stage five description:
In phase 4, piston D had opened the junction channel to the left-hand end of piston A.
The lubricant flowing in (white arrow) moves piston A to the right (black arrow), causing the lubricant quantity to be dispensed to outlet 1(dashed arrow).
In the subsequent distribution sequence, pistons B – D are moved from the left to the right one after the other.
A complete distribution sequence is finished and a new cycle can begin.
Grease Divider Valve SSV10 Installation Dimensions
|Model||Dimension A (mm)|
Grease Divider Valve SSV10 Connection Position
Note For Progressive Divider Valve SSV10:
1. We recommended using secondary stage
2. Only use the original spare parts, please contact us for replacement parts
3. The outlets 1 and 2 never be closed
4. It should begin from the lowest and highest outlets when changing fitting or tubes
5. Some outlets needed to be closed and combination the lubricants and sealed with plug M10x1 as per the drawing right.