Product: SSV14 Bearing Lubrication Valve
1. Strictly Quality Control: Selected fine strength of carbon steel raw materials to produce the key parts of the valve and tested by special testing station, adopting 32# or 46# mineral oil, each product tests more than several minutes to confirm reliable working condition.
2. Rust-proof Surface Treatment: The surface treatment is by black oxidized surface to resist severe working surroundings, like dust, mist even outdoor operation.
3. Sale After-Service: We are offering the standard parts to regulars clients for quick repair the wearing parts in the working position.
Lubrication Valve SSV14 Introduction
Bearing lubrication valve SSV14 series are for one kind of the centralized lubrication systems. There are several type of centralized lubrication systems, are single progressive lubrication system, dual lubrication system, in-line lubrication systems, multi-point pump lubrication system, intelligent lubrication system, the SSV14 bearing lubrication valve is single progressive type divider valve for lubrication system.
Bearing lubrication valve SSV14 series has designed with only one main line, usually by a piston pump lubricant injected into the main line and through the single progressive distributor lubricant one level to the next one distributor and finally to the lubrication points. As long as there is a point of no oil lubrication, which will make all of the progressive outlet ports are not injecting oil, the system pressure will rise to start an alarm at the upper limit of failure, and stopping operation then.
Ordering Code Of Lubrication Valve SSV14
|HS-||SSV||6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 /16 …||–||S||*|
(1) HS= By Hudsun Industry
(2) SSV = Progressive divider valve SSV series
(3) Number Of Outlet= 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, Or More …
(4)Raw Materals In House: S= High Carbon Steel (Stronger) ; C= Casting Iron
(5) Omit= Without Indicator Pin ; K = With indicator pin
(6) * = Further information
Lubrication Valve SSV14 Technical Data
SSV14 Progressive Divider Valve
45# High strength carbon steel
350bar / 5075psi
20bar / 290psi
Connection tube size
4mm & 6mm
Max. operation pressure: 350bar/ 5075psi
Feed Line Threaded Connection:
Minimum Order Quantity:
Please consult us
Block galvanization or zinc plated
With strong box or cartons for exporting
Use of media for cone penetration greater than 265 (25°C, 150g) 1/10mm, (NLGI0 # -2 #) with grease
Lubricants viscosity grade than N68
FOB, CFR, CIF, FAS, CIP, FCA, EXW
Depends on the quantity and standard or custom design, usually 10-25 working days
Place of Origin:
Lubrication Valve SSV14 Working Principle
Stage one description:
The lubricant enters the metering device from above (white arrow) and flows to the right-hand end of piston A.
Piston A (black arrow) is moved to the left under the pressure of the lubricant, causing the lubricant ahead of the left hand end of piston A to be dispensed to outlet 2 (dashed arrow).
Stage two description:
Once piston A has reached its left-hand final position, the junction channel to the right-hand end of piston B is opened.
The lubricant which arrives from above (white arrow) also moves piston B (black arrow) to the left, causing the lubricant quantity ahead of the left-hand end of piston B to be dispensed to outlet 7 (dashed arrow).
Stage three description:
Once piston B has reached its left-hand final position, the junction channel to the right-hand end of piston A is opened.
The lubricant grease flows from above (white arrow) moves piston C (black arrow) to the left, causing the lubricant quantity ahead of the left-hand end of piston C to be dispensed to outlet 5 (dashed arrow).
Stage four description:
The channel to the right-hand end of piston D is now open (black arrow).
The lubricant grease is fed from above (white arrow) moves piston D to the left, causing the lubricant quantity ahead of the left-hand end of piston D to be dispensed out of the metering device via outlet 3 (dashed arrow).
Stage five description:
In phase 4, piston D had opened the junction channel to the left-hand end of piston A.
The lubricant flowing in (white arrow) moves piston A to the right (black arrow), causing the lubricant quantity to be dispensed to outlet 1(dashed arrow).
In the subsequent distribution sequence, pistons B – D are moved from the left to the right one after the other.
A complete distribution sequence is finished and a new cycle can begin.
Lubrication Valve SSV14 Installation Dimensions
|Model||Dimension A (mm)|
Lubrication Valve SSV14 Connection Position
Note For Progressive Divider Valve SSV14:
1. We recommended using secondary stage
2. Only use the original spare parts, please contact us for replacement parts
3. The outlets 1 and 2 never be closed
4. It should begin from the lowest and highest outlets when changing fitting or tubes
5. Some outlets needed to be closed and combination the lubricants and sealed with plug M10x1 as per the drawing right.