Product: SGZ-8 Manual Grease Lube Pump
1. Manual operated lubrication pump, max. pressure 10Mpa
2. With 3.5L volume of grease reservoir and light weight for movable
3. Available for the working condition of low lubrication frequency
Manual grease lube pump SGZ-8 series is manual operation, a small discharge grease lubrication pump operated by the hand lever, the manual grease lube pump SGZ-8 series will be able to install directly on the wall of machinery, and with dual line distributors to compose of a manual centralized lubrication system.
Manual grease lube pump SGZ-8 is available for the working condition of low frequency lubricating requirement (generally feeding grease interval more than eight hours), the pipe (DN20) length of not more than 35 meters, lubrication point should be not more than 50 points of single small machine, as a grease lubricating pump for lubrication systems.
Working Principle Of Manual Grease Lube Pump SGZ-8 Series
Manual grease lube pump SGZ-8 series is powered by manual lever handle to drive the gear type piston to reciprocate movement in order to transfer the grease to the lubricating point,
When the piston is in the extreme right position, the left end of grease chamber volume increases the formation of a vacuum, so that the grease in cylinder storage pressurized into the left end of grease chamber by atmospheric pressure.
When the piston moves to the left side, pressing the grease to open the check valve 4 flows into supplying pipe Ⅱ through directional valve, in this case, the right end chamber volume of the piston increases, the grease is sucked inside, the piston moves back to the right side, filled with grease in the chamber which will gradually become smaller, by pressing the grease, the check valve 3 opens and greases flow into pipe Ⅱ through directional valve.
As you can see, the pipe change is completed by the directional valve 6, when the valve handle pulled out, the grease is discharged from the main pipeⅡ, when the valve handle forward, the grease is discharged from the main pipeⅠ.
Manual Grease Lube Pump SGZ-8 Series Operation
1. Push the directional valve handle to limit position, grease supplied by main pipeⅠ.
2. Back and forth movement of the handle, pressure gauge pointer changes in volatility, means there is a filling grease in.
3. Pressure gauge of the pump shows that the pressure rises until to keep stable, means the filling in grease is completed.
4. Push the directional valve handle back, grease supplied by main pipeⅡ.
5. Switching the directional valve, dismount the pressure in pipe line, ready for the next working cycle, pull the handle to a vertical position
Ordering Code Of Manual Grease Lube Pump SGZ-8 Series
(1) SGZ = Grease Lube Pump SGZ Series
(2) Grease Feeding Volume = 8mL/stroke
(3) Grease Reservoir = 3.5L
(4) * = For further information
Manual Grease Lube Pump SGZ-8 Series Technical Data
|Model||Max. Pressure||Feeding Vol.||Tank Vol.||Weight|
|SGZ-8||10 Mpa||8 ml/stroke||3.5L||24Kgs|